Behind the scenes
The sequence occurs during a heavy downpour moments before Batty’s own death. Known as “Tears in the rain” the speech reflects the poignancy, fragility and fleeting nature of existence.
Life comes at us in different ways, highs and lows, twists and turns. Events, no matter how disruptive or painful at the time, bring defining knowledge and wisdom that money can’t buy.
In the shimmering cold, dark, wet of night Batty cries-out defiantly and triumphantly: “I’ve seen things” emphasisng a timeless sense of knowing that only years of experience and insight can provide.
Having worked extensively, internationally and domestically, in leadership and personal development, dealing-with complex issues, interests and intrigue, challenges, trials and tribulations…. “Andrew has seen things.”
While there has been “tears in the rain” the result is developing a unique, captivating, down-to-earth approach, combining the “art” and “science” of high performance and effectiveness; a joining that can only come from deep learning, practice and understanding.
Individuals Andrew works with gain immediate and touching benefit. Underpinned by the elegant, unsurpassed design and technology of Mundamutti Mastery, people grow enormously:
- Transforming who they are and what they do
- Expanding capacity and capability
- Succeeding in areas previously thought difficult, were stuck or having most trouble
- Stepping-out of well worn patterns and routines; “polishing the mirror” prompting clarity of thought and decisiveness
- Going way beyond the “same old, same old” bringing fresh new approaches
- Challenging assumptions and prevailing wisdom – being unstoppable
- Developing a timely elegance, artistry and simplicity to approaching life
- Andrew held line positions in a variety of industries including oil, securities and funds management, property development, farming and small business, resort management, while extensive role in organisational consulting, brought even wider exposure, and experience
- Of note is Andrew’s year’s of study and research, matched with an “eclectic-combo” of academic qualifications, including an MBA; a Graduate Diploma from the Securities Institute of Australia; a Graduate Diploma of Counseling Psychology, a Graduate Diploma of Humanities and Social Sciences (Psychology) and a Bachelor of Science with Honours. Andrew also has a Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and, has trained to the level of master practitioner in neuro-linguistic programing; and, as a Six Sigma Black Belt. He is also accredited in a whole raft of psychological and psychometric tools, used to obtain insight, better perspective and, critical data.
All of this makes for a vibrant, colourful tapestry of competencies, and wherewithal, that have been carefully crafted together, to produce a premium learning outcome.
Combined with a very practical, sophisticated, solution-focused style…. enduring and cultivated, like the vineyards of Mundamutti, Mildura, Australia.
Personal awareness, insight, and development, that is second to none