Behind the scenes
Having worked extensively, internationally and domestically, in leadership and personal development for many years, Andrew has a captivating, insightful, down-to-earth approach, combining the “art” and “science” of effectiveness and high performance.
Individuals Andrew works with grow enormously:
- Embracing personal mastery, transforming who they are and what they do
- Expanding capacity and capability
- Succeeding in areas previously thought difficult, were stuck or having most trouble
- Stepping-out of well worn patterns and routines; “polishing the mirror” prompting clarity of thought and decisiveness
- Going way beyond the “same old, same old” bringing fresh new approaches
- Challenging assumptions and prevailing wisdom – being unstoppable
- Developing a timely elegance, artistry and simplicity to approaching life
- Andrew held line positions in a variety of industries including oil, securities and funds management, property development, farming and small business, resort management while extensive role in organisational consulting brought even wider exposure and experience
- Of note is Andrew’s year’s of study and research matched with an “eclectic-combo” of academic qualifications ranging from an MBA; a Graduate Diploma from the Securities Institute of Australia; a Graduate Diploma of Counseling Psychology, a Graduate Diploma of Humanities and Social Sciences (Psychology) and a Bachelor of Science with Honours. Andrew also has a Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and has trained to the level of master practitioner in neuro-linguistic programing and as a Six Sigma Black Belt. He is also accredited in a whole raft of psychological and psychometric tools used to obtain insight, better perspective and critical data.
All of this makes for a vibrant colourful tapestry of competencies and wherewithal that have been carefully crafted together to produce a premium learning outcome.
Combined with a very practical sophisticated solution-focused style…. simple yet cultivated like the vineyards of Mundamutti, Mildura, Australia.
Personal awareness, insight and development that is second to none